Influence of the Microbiome on Reproductive and Metabolic Health in Women
Presented by: Felice Gersh, M.D.††
Wednesday, April 26, 2017 • 4:00 p.m. EDT
The gut microbiome is highly responsive to diet, and impacts every aspect of physiology from digestion to endocrine function. In this webinar, Dr. Felice L. Gersh will discuss the clinical connections between the gut microbiome and women’s health, with a focus on nutritional support for ovarian function and metabolic homeostasis.*
- Recognize gut health as a common barrier to successful interventions in women’s health care
- Review important facts about the gut microbiome and its role in reproductive function and hormonal balance in women
- Recognize food as both a hormone and a microbiome modifier that influences reproductive health
- Understand the impact of meal timing on a woman’s microbiome and endocrine system
- Learn how to support endocrine, ovarian and metabolic health using a nutritional approach that
starts with the gut*
Live Q&A with the experts immediately following the presentation! Submit your questions
Dr. Felice L. Gersh, a board-certified OB/GYN and medical director of the Integrative Medical Group of Irvine, CA, is one of a small number of fellowship-trained, integrative gynecologists. Dr. Gersh is an award-winning physician and renowned international speaker on ovarian health, menopause, cardiometabolic health, environmental toxins and other important issues affecting women of all ages.
Dr. Gersh has been retained as a consultant in advising Pure Encapsulations.