Immunology Home Runs for Non-Immunologists
Presented by: Dr. Samuel F. Yanuck, DC, FACFN, FIAMA+
Wednesday, September 13, 2017
A balanced immune system is necessary to maintain healthy connective tissue and mucosal barriers. In this webinar, learn how to address the immunological underpinnings of a variety of common and complex cases.
- Learn how immunological homeostasis is critical not only for defense against foreign invaders, but for the health of connective tissue, joints, and the lining of the gut and respiratory tracts
- Understand how the immune system normally tolerates the body’s tissues
- Understand the cytokine-based connections between T cell polarization patterns
- Learn how to easily identify patients who are most likely to respond to a functional immunology approach
- Understand how to select the appropriate nutritional modalities to support specific clinical objectives‡
Dr. Samuel F. Yanuck, DC, FACFN, FIAMA+, is a functional immunologist with a private practice in Chapel Hill, N.C. He serves as CEO & director of education at Cogence, LLC, an online functional immunology education company, and as an adjunct assistant professor at the University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Program on Integrative Medicine.
+Dr. Yanuck has been retained as a consultant in advising Pure Encapsulations.